Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Furr

And now my fur has turned to skin
And I've been quickly ushered in
To a world that I confess I do not know
But I still dream of running careless through the snow
An' through the howlin' winds that blow,
Across the ancient distant flow,
It fill our bodies up like water till we know.

~ Blitzen Trapper



While on the subject of fur..... have you ever seen one of these before?



It was prettier than pictured.



I'm feeling rather "grandma-ish" today.
Purchased my first pair of reading glasses.
Oh yeah.
Looking fine.
Looking fine.

6 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

A furry flower?! I've seen furry leaves but never a furry bloom. Any idea what it is called?

Beth Hikes said...

addicted to fur! love the flower and I've never seen it before, so thanks for sharing :)

Pegg said...

One of my daughters favourite bands! I like them too!
Pretty flower!

Joanne said...

I have to share a funny story with you...I have never heard of "Blitzen Trapper" before nor this song but I played it loud just a minute ago and my husband called out from the other room..."where did you find that song?" "That's a great song!"..."It's from a band called..." Wow, I had no idea how clueless I am about new music...except the constant reminder from my husband :) Thanks for sharing C!

Heather said...

Congratulations on the new house!

cserdan said...

I don't know the name of the tulip, but if you ever do find out please let me know!

Bijoux, that is a great story! I can already tell your husband has great taste!

Thank you Heather. We're excited to get some space finally!