Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Best of Wishes


I'm really looking forward to the next few days at home with my boys.
I'd love to say I'm going to spend tomorrow baking cookies and homemade marshmallows, but the reality is I'm just trying to keep on top of my laundry and will probably have to make a last minute run to the grocery store:)

Our New Years plans involve a cozy little cabin in the woods with family and close friends.
If the weather cooperates we hope to ring in the new year whooping excitedly as we swoosh down a mountain.
If snow is not in the picture, we are armed with plenty of board games, books, and some very good wine.

Happy holidays my dear readers.
I sincerely hope the next few days are filled with warmth and love (or at the very least plenty of freshly baked cookies & marshmallows).

See you next year!


No comments: