Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's a Wrap




The One of a Kind show is officially over. A huge thank you to everyone who attended! An even bigger thank you to my family who have made this possible for me to do. It took a solid team effort from my husband, parents, and friends to help put this together. I love you all!

I met so many wonderful people (past clients, present and future). And to the young screenwriter.......your comments made the entire show for me. Thank you so much.

Shows are a really, really hard thing to do. I went from moments of feeling invisible (thousands and thousands of people marched by without a glance), to feeling like an absolute super star and the most appreciated person in the world. All in all, the show was a success and I plan to be there again next year.

I was blessed to have exhibited alongside the most talented and beautiful ladies (and the moms we cannot forget the moms). We shared many a laugh, talked business, kids, and family. I'm looking forward to our post-show dinner. After working in such seclusion for the last 4 months I really enjoyed the opportunity to work alongside these fellow creatives....

Johanna Brierly ( I will treasure my new lucky stones....for life!)

Custom orders will be finished up and shipped out by the end of the week.

I can't wait to put my boots back on.
Get outside.
And start a few new projects which have been brewing for some time.

No comments: