Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Often


I've just returned from a run.
My legs are nicely tired.
And water has never tasted so good.

A list of things to do more often:

run outside (it always makes me feel so damn good)
call a friend (I don't know why this is so hard to do, but I rarely do it)
read (just finished the first two gripping books in this series.....I'll never be a literary snob again)
organize
organize
organize

We'll see how this goes.
Hopefully putting this in print is the first step to getting back on track.



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Your list could be my own...Except I can't run...Yet. The phone calls are hard for me too...I loved the first book am waiting to borrow the second and third. I gave up my snobbery with Harry Potter. Organize x 3 for me too!

Thank you for your kind comment. I really appreciate the words of understanding I've received. Every good thing, no matter how small, helps so much...
xo