Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thank You


Participating in a big show like the One of a Kind is a difficult thing to do.
Aside from the massive amount of preparation, the expense, the commute, and the long hours, it is the really BIG things like talking to strangers, talking about me, talking about my work, selling my work....that are absolutely terrifying to an introvert.

Yet, everyone who came by made it easy.
And I am so moved and touched by the support and generosity I received.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for allowing me to continue doing what I love to do.
I am excited for the year ahead.
Made possible.
By you.

xo

2 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I am glad it went well. I wish I could have come! I hope your holidays are wonderful, Charlene!

cserdan said...

Thank you Victoria! Happy holidays to you too!