Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Winding Down



Today was the last day of school.


This day has been met with trepidation (how can I keep the boys entertained all summer?) and a sigh of relief (no more frazzled morning rushes trying to get everyone dressed, fed, packed and out the door by 8:45 am).

This day also means that I will be unable to accept custom orders until the fall. As much as I love doing them, it will just be too hard and stressful trying to get something out in a reasonable amount of time. My kids (well, I think all kids) have an extraordinary 6th sense which springs to life the minute they sense their mother has got something she has to do.


So I'm going to just roll with it and take it easy too. Custom work will return in the fall. I promise!

1 comment:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Your work is beautiful.
I just had to tell you that.
I'm sure fans will be able to wait for custom work. How could one not find something absolutely perfect in your stocked shop?
Let me know if you ever wanna do a bracelet swap.
:)