Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Good Day



Thanks to marieflyfly, I made it to the front page of Etsy today! I was thrilled to be in her curation, because:

1) I love her design sense - her jewelry is stunning in a beautiful, simplistic way (as are her treasury curations)

and

2) I was in the good company of irenesuchoki and strangefascination. I am the proud owner of prints from both of their shops. Their artistic genius never fails to impress.

It is also a good day, because I have 2 hours to myself this afternoon which I haven't had in weeks. I almost don't know what to do with all this freedom, but the studio is calling my name so I must depart.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

An addendum...........

"A good day" just got better.

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I made the front page again this evening. You must look at this beautiful list curated by Etsy's fiveforty. She has created so many fantastic lists that it is difficult to pick a favourite. And the name? Forest Thicket in the Tundra Dune. *swoons*
Thank you Pegg.

3 comments:

Pegg said...

Charlene, gorgeous work such as your own, make a treasury, front page worthy!

Whoohoo for two front pages in one day!!

Pegg.

Joanne said...

hey, that's so exciting!! Congrats to you :) Thanks for the heads up on the great prints too. They are quite stunning!

K.N.R said...

You're jealous of my back yard, and I have front-page envy. But still, always so happy for you when I see your work up there :)