Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hello, Hello
























Just popping in to share some upcoming events.

I'm thrilled to announce I will be exhibiting this weekend at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition.  It is my favourite show to do and I am honoured to be included in it again.  I have been working very, very hard (despite a 3 day bout of heat stroke from working in the garage!).  There will be all kinds of new work.  You can find me at booth 68.

I'm also proud to announce I was selected as one of 12 Canadian artists to exhibit at the Art Gallery of Hamilton's new Design Annex.  Opening this weekend, the space is absolutely stunning.  Intricate tin ceilings, bevelled glass, and exposed brick were all painfully restored in the heart of Hamilton's thriving art district.

I hope to return to the blog later this summer.
Happy summer to you all!








Images courtesy of Beaux-Mondes.

2 comments:

Pegg said...

Congratulations!!
I am happy to see you back here, I miss you!

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Looks like a great space! Hope you are enjoying your summer!